Openoffice

Anish Mistry mistry.7 at osu.edu
Tue Oct 5 11:28:44 PDT 2004

I've been trying to get openoffice to work on my RELENG_5 system, and the
spadmin program keeps coredumping so I can't even get it setup.  This
behavior happens when compiling the 1.1.2_1 port skeleton or the 1.1.2_1
package or the 1.1.3 package.  This is also happening on a 6-CURRENT system
of mine too.  Is anyone else seeing this or do I just have some configuration
issue?  I would have built the port with debugging symbols, but I don't have
8 GB of space on either machine.
--
Anish Mistry