realplayer port - archive not found

Lars Eighner eighner at io.com
Tue Nov 30 19:02:22 PST 2004

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004, Clive Lin wrote:

> before anyone would like to upgrade it to helix or whatever new
> version, please search the archive, ex:
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports/2004-October/017074.html
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports/2004-October/017448.html

Oh.  Somehow it seems to me ports ought to be simpler.

Well, that's what comes of proprietary software.  If it wasn't for
Air America, I wouldn't put up with it.  Come to think of it, Air
America now has a choice of *two* proprietary formats (the other
is W*nd*ws Media Player).  This calls for firing off a sharp e-mail.

--
Lars Eighner  SAVE BEASTIE!
eighner at io.com -finger for geek code-