Openwebmail Port

Guillermo Sobalvarro gsobalvarro at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 30 03:58:25 PST 2004

I have been using Openwebmail since FreeBSD 4.8 and
had no problems in the past with it.  Now, I'm trying
to install it on 5.3 and it seems to install correctly
but when I access it via my browser I get "Internal
Server Error"  Ports use to install without problems
but lately I find more and more ports either fail
during install or just plain don't work.  This is a
brand-new machine with ports, src and doc up to date.
Anyone encountered this or know of a fix?