Openwebmail Port

Martin Hudec corwin at aeternal.net
Tue Nov 30 04:19:44 PST 2004

Hello,

On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 03:58:23AM -0800 or thereabouts, Guillermo Sobalvarro wrote:
> I have been using Openwebmail since FreeBSD 4.8 and
> had no problems in the past with it.  Now, I'm trying
> to install it on 5.3 and it seems to install correctly
> but when I access it via my browser I get "Internal
> Server Error"  Ports use to install without problems
> but lately I find more and more ports either fail
> during install or just plain don't work.  This is a
> brand-new machine with ports, src and doc up to date.
> Anyone encountered this or know of a fix?

	I would go for Apache logs to see what kind of 500 error
exactly does occur. This information you have provided is
far too general.

	Cheers,

	Martin

--
martin hudec

   * 421 907 303 393
   * corwin at aeternal.net
   * http://www.aeternal.net

"Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible
exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws."

   Douglas Adams, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"