update needed for print/fontforge, because current version breaks print/lilypond

KANOU Hiroki kanou at khdd.net
Wed Jun 23 21:22:33 PDT 2004

I updated FontForge port to 20040529 (thanks to nork notifying
me and applying the patch to thhe CVS tree rapidly) and this is
almost equal to 1-Jun-2004 version you mentioned.

If the compilation fails after FontForge port is updated, this
may be caused by `files/patch-fontforge::configure-pfaedit.h'
which enables some useful but somewhat unstable features.
If you have a trouble with them, I will disable these extensions
by default in FontForge port,

KANOU Hiroki <kanou at khdd.net>