Please test: multimedia/nxtvepg (electronic tv program guide)

Simon Barner barner at in.tum.de
Fri Jul 30 08:38:26 PDT 2004

Hi,

I am the maintainer of the nxtvepg port. Nxtvepg is a program that
extracts tv program information that is broadcast in some European cable
tv networks (in Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland
and Turkey).

Since I don't have cable tv in my current apartment, I'd appreciate it
a lot if somebody with a bktr(4) compatible tv card could grab the latest
port from [1] and perform some testing.

You can find more information about nxtvepg at [2].

Thanks in advance,
 Simon

[1] http://home.leo.org/~barner/nxtvepg/nxtvepg-2.7.1-port.tar.gz
[2] http://nxtvepg.sf.net