VIRUS ALERT: virus (zip attachment) found in your email

VirusAlert at mobigator.com VirusAlert at mobigator.com
Fri Jul 30 06:39:33 PDT 2004

We have found the following virus(es) or prohibited attachment(s):

	zip attachment

in your email to:

	hr at transasialawyers.com

*** Please note that as a corporate policy to prevent rampant viruses, we are blocking all zip attachments.  If the attachment is legitimate, please rename the attachment to <filename>.zip1 (i.e. with a '1' after the attachment name) and resend the email.   We apologize for any inconveniences. ***

The email has been deleted.

For your reference, below are the headers of the email: