[HEADS UP] PHP mega-commit

Alex Dupre ale at FreeBSD.org
Fri Jul 16 06:51:38 PDT 2004

Matthew Seaman wrote:

> This looks really good.

Thanks :)

> Hmmm... Any chance of adding a 'WANT_PHP_SUPHP' flag as an equivalent
> of the WANT_PHP_MOD or WANT_PHP_CLI sort of settings?  I've got a
> couple of ports (net/phpldapadmin, databases/phpmyadmin) where as this
> patch stands when the user chooses 'WITH_SUPHP', I'd lose the
> capability to depend on the OpenLDAP or MySQL extensions.

Hmmm, I understand your problem, but it's not the right way to add
another knob. Since the suphp port define WANT_PHP_CGI, all you need in
your ports is to define:

USE_PHP=	mysql	# or ldap
.if defined(WITH_SUPHP)
RUN_DEPENDS+=   ${LOCALBASE}/sbin/suphp:${PORTSDIR}/www/suphp
WANT_PHP_CGI=	yes
.else
WANT_PHP_WEB=   yes
.endif