RFC: Corrent CATEGORY for cbview port

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Tue Jul 6 22:29:11 PDT 2004

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 00:34:33 -0300, Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira
<lioux at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 	I would like to get some input on which CATEGORY
> should I put the cbview port. The sample port can be found
> at
>
> http://people.FreeBSD.org/~lioux/cbview.tar.gz

Wait.... I already have it ported like almost a month ago. :-)

http://www.freshports.org/graphics/cbview/

I will check your port and compare to mine to see if there's something
useful for me to merge.

Cheers,
Mezz

> A short comment
>
> "A viewer/converter for CBR/CBZ comic book archives"
>
> 	It handles both rar and zip files with images inside (e.g.,
> jpg). Since it is an image viewer, I am going for
>
> CATEGORIES=	graphics perl5
>
> 	However, some people might consider this to be a
>
> CATEGORIES=	archivers perl5
>
> 	Or, even
>
> CATEGORIES=	archivers graphics perl5
>
> 	Let me know what do you think is the best option.
>
> 	Regards,

FreeBSD GNOME Team
http://www.FreeBSD.org/gnome/ - gnome at FreeBSD.org