RFC: Corrent CATEGORY for cbview port

Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira lioux at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jul 6 20:53:44 PDT 2004

Hi,

	I would like to get some input on which CATEGORY
should I put the cbview port. The sample port can be found
at

http://people.FreeBSD.org/~lioux/cbview.tar.gz

A short comment

"A viewer/converter for CBR/CBZ comic book archives"

	It handles both rar and zip files with images inside (e.g.,
jpg). Since it is an image viewer, I am going for

CATEGORIES=	graphics perl5

	However, some people might consider this to be a

CATEGORIES=	archivers perl5

	Or, even

CATEGORIES=	archivers graphics perl5

	Let me know what do you think is the best option.

	Regards,

--
Mario S F Ferreira - DF - Brazil - "I guess this is a signature."
feature, n: a documented bug | bug, n: an undocumented feature