OpenOffice.org1.1.1 package for FreeBSD 4.10-RELEASE

Nakata Maho chat95 at mac.com
Sun Jul 4 20:29:53 PDT 2004

In Message-ID: <20040702184936.2e30e41f at localhost>
epilogue <epilogue at allstream.net> wrote:

Hi,
Remove stefan from Cc:

> without (i hope) sounding ungrateful, may i ask why OO 1.1.2 packages
> were built for 5.2.1 only?  don't get me wrong, i am glad that the 4.10
> version was finally bumped to 1.1.1 (downloading as i type).  i'm only
> wondering why it didn't just skip directly to 1.1.2.

just I'm a lazy person :) my current environment is 5.2.1-RELEASE, and
maintaining 4.10 as well is too tough. I have four FreeBSD boxes, however,
I installed only 5.2.1 (actually one is amd64 so three boxes for i386).
these three machines are used for building OOo packages, but recently
I changed the whole building process so that reduce the building time
amazingly (20 times or much more faster!).

Hope I can provide 4.10 packages as well. but do not expect you'll get
soon. Someone might also do the job or something.

Thanks,
--nakata maho