OpenOffice.org1.1.1 package for FreeBSD 4.10-RELEASE

epilogue epilogue at allstream.net
Fri Jul 2 15:49:51 PDT 2004

On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 16:03:52 +0900 (JST)
Nakata Maho <chat95 at mac.com> wrote:

> Dear FreeBSD folks,
>
> Pavel Veretennikov <vermut at kid.lv>
> built packages
> for 23 packages (!) and
>
> Gerrit Kühn <gerrit at pmp.uni-hannover.de>
> build 3 packages
> of OpenOffice.org 1.1.1 for FreeBSD 4.10-RELEASE
>
> and packages are uploaded at
> http://oootranslation.services.openoffice.org/pub/OpenOffice.org/ooomisc/FreeBSD/
>
> thank you very much for huge efforts for both!
> and thank you very much for Stefan, I always bothering you sooo much.

thanks to all who spent their time and CPU cycles on creating these
packages!  believe me, i know how long it takes.

without (i hope) sounding ungrateful, may i ask why OO 1.1.2 packages
were built for 5.2.1 only?  don't get me wrong, i am glad that the 4.10
version was finally bumped to 1.1.1 (downloading as i type).  i'm only
wondering why it didn't just skip directly to 1.1.2.

i don't recall seeing anything on the lists which might explain why.  if it
was there and i simply missed it, please forgivingly kick me in the right
direction.

thanks,
epi