Stale Dependency

Alan Ryan alan.ryan at nuigalway.ie
Fri Jul 2 01:47:58 PDT 2004

Hi,  I'm not sure if this is where I should be posting this, but I guess
I'll find out soon.

The last two or three times I have run portversion, I received the
following message:

"Stale dependency: gimp-gnome-2.0.2,1 --> gsfonts-8.11_1 -- manually run
'pkgdb -F' to fix, or specify -O to force."

I run the command suggested (pkgdb -F), but as it is a little confusing
I ran "pkgdb -fu", which always seems to exit fine but does not solve
the problem.

I am using CTM to update my ports, the lastest I applied was
"ports-cur.5325.gz" and then ran "portsdb -Uu"  This is driving me
crazy, any help appreciated.

Regards, Alan