sysutils/wmtop on FBSD 5.x

Damon Butler damon at hddesign.com
Fri Jan 23 08:40:06 PST 2004

Greetings,

I assume you are already aware of this, but the issue has now been
troubling me for so many months that I thought I'd drop you a note just
to be certain. The issue is that wmtop simply does not function under
the 5.x series of kernels on FreeBSD. Works great under 4.x, completely
useless under 5.x. As insignificant as it might seem, this has got to be
one of my all-time favorite and most useful little sysutils I've ever
run across. I would dearly love to use it again under FreeBSD 5. Any
hope for me there?

Regards,
Damon Butler
damon at hddesign.com