Maintaining devel/boost (was: Re: Lost maintainers)

Sun Jan 4 07:00:40 PST 2004

On Fri, 2 Jan 2004 18:41:21 +0100
Simon Barner <barner at in.tum.de> wrote:

> > The same for devel/boost. The last maintainer update was in 2002/05/26 -
> > one and half year ago!

The last maintainer approval was in 2003/07/18...

> I'd volunteer to take this one. I need it for a project at university
> right now, so there is a good chance that I _will_ keep this port in a
> usable state (preferred maintainer address is
> barner [a t] gmx [d o t] de).

Sergey did some build fixes for 1.30.2 and Keishi Katoux did the 1.30.2
update.

It seems all of you are somewhat interested in the port. Could you
please coordinate who would be best suited and willing to volunteer for
this task?

I'm also seeking a volunteer for devel/kprof and textproc/isearch. For
devel/stlport I already asked someone with icc experience (stlport-icc
is a slave port at the moment; the entire construct needs a rewrite so
someone with icc experience is needed).

Bye,
Alexander.

--
           I will be available to get hired in April 2004.