mozilla-devel

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery at ece.cmu.edu
Sun Feb 15 08:54:18 PST 2004

On Sun, 2004-02-15 at 11:48, Adam Weinberger wrote:
> > Now, I can't simply use portupgrade to upgrade from 1.6a to 1.6.  Instead I
> > have to de-install mozilla-devel and install mozilla.
>
> Sure you can.
>
> portupgrade -o www/mozilla-gtk2 mozilla-gtk2\*

But that doesn't answer the second half of his question (switching back
to mozilla-devel when it again differs from mozilla), so isn't really
all that useful.  It seems there ought to be a better way to do this;
setting the suffix to -devel and chaining to the mozilla makefile seems
to make sense....

--
brandon s. allbery    [linux,solaris,freebsd,perl]     allbery at kf8nh.com
system administrator      [WAY too many hats]        allbery at ece.cmu.edu
electrical and computer engineering, carnegie mellon univ.         KF8NH