/math/djbfft/ distfile errors - will not fetch and build

Erik Trulsson ertr1013 at student.uu.se
Sat Feb 14 03:02:21 PST 2004

On Fri, Feb 13, 2004 at 10:30:47PM -0800, Michael Dunham wrote:
> I have a dependancy (sounds like a drug habit) on the fast math library
> djbfft.  The make is looking for djbfft-0.76.tar.gz and the listing in
> ports and file on download is djbfft.tar.gz.  I've tried renaming it and
> changing the listing on my own and it's still not working and it won't
> fetch as the listing stand now.
>
> I have included the listed ports maintainer in this email - I don't know
> how many ports need this library but I know it is a requirement for
> Kaffeine.

Doing a 'make DISABLE_SIZE=yes fetch' works fine for me.
It seems http://cr.yp.to  (the main distribution site) seems to not
like/understand something when the new SIZE stuff is used, but if it is
disabled there is no problem fetching the distfile (which is indeed
named djbfft-0.76.tar.gz; I can't see any references to djbfft.tar.gz
in the port.)

--
<Insert your favourite quote here.>
Erik Trulsson