/math/djbfft/ distfile errors - will not fetch and build

Michael Dunham michaeldunham at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 13 22:36:10 PST 2004

I have a dependancy (sounds like a drug habit) on the fast math library
djbfft.  The make is looking for djbfft-0.76.tar.gz and the listing in
ports and file on download is djbfft.tar.gz.  I've tried renaming it and
changing the listing on my own and it's still not working and it won't
fetch as the listing stand now.

I have included the listed ports maintainer in this email - I don't know
how many ports need this library but I know it is a requirement for
Kaffeine.

Thanks for your help!

Regards

Mike