qt-3.2.3 fails during configure, looking for qplatformdefs.h in wrong prefix?

Edwin Culp eculp at viviendaatualcance.com.mx
Wed Feb 11 04:11:41 PST 2004

Quoting Adam Weinberger <adamw at FreeBSD.org>:

>>> (02.10.2004 @ 2330 PST): Fish said, in 3.2K: <<
>> I'm sure I've done something wrong, but I can't seem to put my finger on
>> it.  I set up a libmap.conf, and I ran portupgrade -f XFree86-libraries
>> qmake, and then when I then ran portupgrade -fR qt-3.2.3 I get the
>> following.
>> ===>  Configuring for qt-3.2.3
>>
>>    The specified system/compiler port is not complete:
>>
>>    	/usr/X11R6/share/qt/mkspecs/freebsd-g++/qplatformdefs.h
>>
>>> end of "qt-3.2.3 fails during configure, looking for
>>> qplatformdefs.h in wrong prefix?" from Fish <<
>
> Fish -
>
> I got the same problem. I removed everything under qt/mkspect/freebsd-g+
> (in /usr/local and /usr/X11R6) and reinstalled qmake, and then qt
> rebuilt without incident.

I don't want to highjack the thread but I went through the same and that part is
fine but on a portupgrade -Rrufa, my portupgrade, ruby, etc. were upgraded and
portupgrade now sigfaults or I should say ruby does with a Signal6 and the
following command error:

--->  Session started at: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 06:02:56 -0600
[Updating the pkgdb <format:bdb1_btree> in /var/db/pkg ... - 301 packages found
(-26 +17) (...)ruby in malloc(): error: allocation failed
Abort (core dumped)

It's been a while since I've seen a malloc() error.  Is anyone else seen this
are am I just lucky :-)

Thanks,

ed