qt-3.2.3 fails during configure, looking for qplatformdefs.h in wrong prefix?

Adam Weinberger adamw at FreeBSD.org
Tue Feb 10 20:57:04 PST 2004

>> (02.10.2004 @ 2330 PST): Fish said, in 3.2K: <<
> I'm sure I've done something wrong, but I can't seem to put my finger on
> it.  I set up a libmap.conf, and I ran portupgrade -f XFree86-libraries
> qmake, and then when I then ran portupgrade -fR qt-3.2.3 I get the
> following.
> ===>  Configuring for qt-3.2.3
>
>    The specified system/compiler port is not complete:
>
>    	/usr/X11R6/share/qt/mkspecs/freebsd-g++/qplatformdefs.h
>
>> end of "qt-3.2.3 fails during configure, looking for qplatformdefs.h in wrong prefix?" from Fish <<

Fish -

I got the same problem. I removed everything under qt/mkspect/freebsd-g+
(in /usr/local and /usr/X11R6) and reinstalled qmake, and then qt
rebuilt without incident.

# Adam

--
Adam Weinberger