port: linux_nwndata 1.29

Martin Gumucio martin at gumucio.com
Tue Feb 10 01:15:51 PST 2004

The Makefile doesn't seem to correctly detect when the big resource file
is in place is ports/distfiles.
Heres a diff with some changes that at least makes sense to me. Also the
original IGNORE text prompts the user to run "make" in
/usr/ports/distfiles...?

Cheers!
// Martin Gumucio

Makefile

30,31c30,31
< .if !exists(${DISTDIR}/${DISTFILES})
< IGNORE=		You need to download the data file manually. Its big: 1.2
gigabyte. You can find it at
ftp://jeuxlinux.com/bioware/Neverwinter_Nights/${DISTFILES}. Copy it to
${DISTDIR} and run "make install" again here.
---
> .if !exists(${DISTDIR}/${DISTNAME}${EXTRACT_SUFX})
> IGNORE=		You need to download the data files manually. They are big++:
1.2 gigabyte. You can find them at
ftp://jeuxlinux.com/bioware/Neverwinter_Nights/ as ${DISTFILES}. Copy
them to ${DISTDIR} and run "make" again there.