Ports with duplicate LATEST_LINKS

Trevor Johnson trevor at jpj.net
Fri Feb 6 03:21:54 PST 2004

Kris Kennaway wrote:

> The following list includes ports maintained by you that have duplicate
> LATEST_LINK values.  They should either be modified to use a unique
> LATEST_LINK or suppressed using NO_LATEST_LINK, to avoid overwriting
> each other in the packages/Latest directory.  If your ports conflict with
> ports maintained by another person, please coordinate your efforts with
> them.

> linux-netscape7      german/netscape7               riggs at rrr.de
> linux-netscape7      french/netscape7               trevor at FreeBSD.org
> linux-netscape7      japanese/netscape7             trevor at FreeBSD.org
> linux-netscape7      portuguese/netscape7           trevor at FreeBSD.org
> linux-netscape7      www/netscape7                  trevor at FreeBSD.org

These are marked RESTRICTED and NO_CDROM--is there really a problem?

I was thinking of signing us up for Netscape's Browser Distribution
Program--<URL:http://wp.netscape.com/bisdev/distribution/faq.html>--so we
can put it on CD-ROM; I'll keep the LATEST_LINK thing in mind if that
happens.

> linux_base           emulators/linux_base           ports at FreeBSD.org
> linux_base           emulators/linux_base-6         ports at FreeBSD.org

This is fixed.
--
Trevor Johnson