FreeBSD Port: teTeX

Hilko Meyer Hilko.Meyer at gmx.de
Tue Dec 28 07:39:39 PST 2004

Hi,

I've seen the announcement of the first release candidate of teTeX-3.0:
ftp://cam.ctan.org/tex-archive/systems/unix/teTeX-beta/ANNOUNCE-2.99.7.20041226
Other announcements since march are in the same directory:
ftp://cam.ctan.org/tex-archive/systems/unix/teTeX-beta/

And now want to know, if you are planing to bring this to the ports as
teTeX-devel or if you will wait until the release of teTeX-3.0.
I'd like to help you, if you need testers for teTeX-3.0.

Many thanks for your work witk theTeX-ports,
Hilko