Problems with trafshow-4.0

Ryan Thompson ryan at sasknow.com
Fri Aug 13 08:51:26 PDT 2004

Dmitry Pryanishnikov wrote to Ryan Thompson:

> Hello!
>
> Don't you think that FreeBSD port net/trafshow should be backed out to
> working 3.1_4 state until this problem will be fixed by author? It will be
> quite annoying to portdowngrade just this port after each cvsup...

Sure. You snipped the earlier part of my reply:

I wrote:
> I don't suppose anyone uses trafshow on another OS they could use to
> see if this is a FreeBSD-specific problem?

So far, I haven't had any feedback. My current thinking is to request a
repo copy and branch trafshow into 3.1 and 4.0 versions (i.e.,
net/trafshow, and net/trafshow4). :-/ I'll do the PR...

- Ryan

--
   Ryan Thompson <ryan at sasknow.com>

         Tel: 306-664-3600   Fax: 306-244-7037   Saskatoon