The ongoing saga of lsof-4.71.1

Eivind Olsen eivind at aminor.no
Tue Apr 27 23:13:24 PDT 2004

--On 28. april 2004 12:39 +0800 leafy <leafy at leafy.idv.tw> wrote:
> I have these in my src tree, do you have them as well?

I just looked at the following file:

> sys/i386/include/_types.h:typedef       unsigned int    __cpumask_t;

...and it had no mention of any cpumask:

eivind at vimes:/usr/src/sys/i386/include > grep -i cpumask _types.h
eivind at vimes:/usr/src/sys/i386/include >

I'm using RELENG_5_2 (FreeBSD 5.2.1-RELEASE-p5), and it comes with revision
1.7 of that _types.h file.
The __cpumask_t definition came in revision 1.9 of that file, and that
revision is only available in CURRENT as far as I can tell.

So, my unqualified guess is that lsof is incorrectly assuming that every
FreeBSD-version of at least 5.2.0 has __cpumask_t (it checks for
FREEBSDV>=520).

--
Regards / Hilsen
Eivind Olsen