The ongoing saga of lsof-4.71.1

leafy leafy at leafy.idv.tw
Tue Apr 27 21:39:14 PDT 2004

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 10:22:20PM -0500, Hermes Trismegistus wrote:
> Mike, one hell of a job at some really good sleuthing. I lacked your
> persistence, or maybe your curiosity. I had given up on the newer version
> of lsof after spending about half the time you spent. I just figured what
> the fuck, I'll stay with the older but working version. I guess you and I
> are the only ones without the "__cpumask_t" value set to some typedef.
> Where did you comment it out (what file)?
>
> Thanks,
>
> J. Craig Woods
I have these in my src tree, do you have them as well?

sys/alpha/include/_types.h:typedef      unsigned int    __cpumask_t;
sys/amd64/include/_types.h:typedef      unsigned int    __cpumask_t;
sys/arm/include/_types.h:typedef        unsigned int    __cpumask_t;
sys/i386/include/_types.h:typedef       unsigned int    __cpumask_t;
sys/ia64/include/_types.h:typedef       unsigned int    __cpumask_t;
sys/modules/smbfs/machine/_types.h:typedef      unsigned int
__cpumask_t;
sys/powerpc/include/_types.h:typedef    unsigned int    __cpumask_t;
sys/sparc64/include/_types.h:typedef    unsigned int    __cpumask_t;
sys/sys/types.h:typedef __cpumask_t     cpumask_t;

Jiawei
--
"Without the userland, the kernel is useless."
               --inspired by The Tao of Programming