FreeBSD Port: py-4suite-0.11.1 / install problem

Tom Lazar tom at tomster.org
Wed Apr 14 18:20:34 PDT 2004

hello,

i'm attempting to use 4suite on freebsd 5.2.1 and installed it from the
ports collection while following the instructions at
http://www.4suite.org/docs/howto/UNIX.xml

after installing 4suite i perform the test

root at knox# python -c 'from Ft.Xml import Domlette'

which gets me this:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "<string>", line 1, in ?
ImportError: No module named Xml

and indeed, looking into /usr/local/lib/python2.3/site-packages/Ft i
can't find anyhting like Xml.py

as you have guessed, i'm a total python newbie, so please excuse my
ignorance ;-)

i just want to get my Zope installation's ZopeXMLMethods work with
4suite...

any help would  be greatly appreciated,

thanks and kind regards,

tom