a reminder to PR submitters

Edwin Groothuis edwin at mavetju.org
Thu Oct 23 04:57:46 PDT 2003

On Thu, Oct 23, 2003 at 12:52:52PM +0100, Ceri Davies wrote:

> > >I have the code to scan PRs, but I do not have the subscription-
> > >based back end like Dan (=freshports) has.  Failing that, I am
> > >reluctant to just "send out" PR reminders.
> >
> > GNATS 4 has
> > Notify-List
> >    (text) Comma-separated list of e-mail-addresses of people to notify
> >    when the PR changes significantly, i.e. when the Audit-Trail changes.
>
> Is that on a per-PR basis?

Would be nice if you could have a catch keyword for it. For example,
I'm not the maintainer of these ports (nor capable of being one
neither), but since nobody is maintainer for security/isakmpd there
is about zero chance there will be done something with PRs for that.
Giving me an alert when a PR with the string "isakmpd" comes in
would make me happy.

Edwin, happy with a simple email!

--
Edwin Groothuis      |            Personal website: http://www.mavetju.org