need help with graphics/quat-gui

David Yeske dyeske at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 18:13:37 PDT 2003

The graphics/quat-gui port has been broken for a
while, and I have attempted to fix it with little
progress.  The graphics/quat port is basically the
same port (same distfile), but it compiles without the
gui component.  The graphics/quat port does not appear
to have any issues though.  I think the problem is
with the auto tools.  I have attempted various
combinations of automake and autoconf with no
progress.  If anyone is able to fix this port I would
appreciate it.  If anyone can determine when this port
broke, that would also be helpful.

Regards,
David Yeske