PHP4

Sean Page Sean.Page at epsb.ca
Wed Oct 1 15:41:43 PDT 2003

Just wondering if I have stumbled on a similar error. When I try to complile
up mod_php4 (php-4.3.4RC1 Just cvs'd 5 min ago) I get this error:

checking for LDAP support... yes
configure: error: Cannot find ldap.h

But it is there...
# locate ldap.h
/usr/local/include/ldap.h

At the risk of sounding uneducated, is there a quick way for me to fix this?

Thanks,
Sean.