MS Exchange

Brandon Gale brandon at globaldiagnostics.com
Wed Oct 1 10:12:11 PDT 2003

John, I think that would do the job, but I doubt I have the skills necessary
to futz with source code and makefiles and get it to install on FreeBSD
(from what I can tell reading the archived mail).  On the website they say a
FreeBSD port is coming soon, maybe it will available in time.  I wonder if
any of the four people listed as working on the port could post an ETA or
status update on that work?

Thanks,
Brandon