New port

Simon Barner barner at in.tum.de
Fri Nov 21 15:25:18 PST 2003

Hi,

> I have tried send-pr using my network to submit a new port, but it could
> not send. My network is trouble. I can not send email to some address.
> would you tell me the another way to submit my new port?
> looking forward to hearing from you soon.

I am writing an article titled "Mail Setup for Workstations" at the
present.

You can find a preliminary version here:
http://home.leo.org/~barner/freebsd/articles/mailsetup/article.html

Some minor improvements are still on my todo-list, but it should be
already quite usefull.

If you decide to use the document, I'd appreciate your feedback.

Simon