Port problem report - Scribus - FreeBSD 5.1 Release

Nicolas Ecarnot nicolas at ecarnot.net
Tue Nov 11 08:36:11 PST 2003

Hello,

I'm trying to compile /usr/ports/print/scribus on a FreeBSD 5.1 Release, and the
configure script fails.
Following what this script just said, I'm writing to you with all the needed
debug files.

May yo have a look, please ?

/----------
Extract of the configure output :
checking for libXext... no
configure: error: We need a working libXext to proceed. Since configure
can't find it itself, we stop here assuming that make wouldn't find
them either.
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
Please report the problem to ports at FreeBSD.org [maintainer] and attach
the "/usr/ports/print/scribus/work/scribus-1.0.1/config.log"
including
the output of the failure of your make command. Also, it might
be a
good idea to provide an overview of all packages
installed on your
system (e.g. an `ls /var/db/pkg`).
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/print/scribus.

You'll find in the attachment all the needed files.

Best regards,

--
Nicolas Ecarnot