FreeBSD port graphics/linux_mesa3 doesn't build

Sergey Akifyev asa at gascom.ru
Tue May 20 06:02:52 PDT 2003

Hello!

Subj happens because of incorrect dependency of linux_mesa3 from
linux_devtools-6 and linux_base. The devtools-6 in order depends from
linux_base-6 which conflicts with linux_base.

Patch to fix this is attached. I added WITH_LINUX6 flag, which allows to
build linux_mesa with 6'th version of linux_base, or 7th without it.

P.S. I didn't test patched port with linux_base6
--
regards,
Sergey Akifyev <asa at gascom.ru>