French Porters needed

Pedro F. Giffuni giffunip at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 11:50:37 PDT 2003

I was just mentioning Thierry the great job done by both of you. Thanks for
committing this so quick Oliver!

One minor issue is that I would have preferred metis-edf in the math section
and not in the cad section, but of course you didn't know it's cousin metis-4
existed :).

Thanks again guys! The package is quite impressive, it will take me some time
to learn to use it well..after learning French :).

    Pedro.