gsfonts 6.0

Nakata Maho chat95 at mbox.kyoto-inet.or.jp
Tue Jul 22 18:56:47 PDT 2003

Hi, all,
I have some question about print/gsfonts port.

I processed pr recently,
print/gsfonts 5.10 to 6.0.

however, new pr was reported by Jonathan

>   The recent update of /usr/ports/print/gsfonts from 5.10 to version 6.0
> breaks printing in the word processor Ted (editors/ted). Ted depends on the
> fonts Courier, Times, and Helvetica. These fonts are not present in either
> gnu-gs-fonts-other-6.0 or gnu-gs-fonts-std-6.0.tar.

I *can* handle with pr by mixing 5.10 fonts and 6.0 fonts together,
however, how do I do for version number??
or do I have back out to old version?

Thanks,
--maho