Apache dependence

Kris Kennaway kris at obsecurity.org
Mon Aug 18 15:40:08 PDT 2003

On Tue, Aug 19, 2003 at 01:56:25AM +0400, Sergey Matveychuk wrote:
> Kris Kennaway wrote:
> >>But where is it set?
> >

> >The default value (www/apache13) would be set in bsd.port.mk.
>
> But if I use other apache and don't set other value, it fails?

If you don't override the default value the situation is no different
to now.  It probably won't actually install a second version of
apache, because the *_DEPENDS should be on a file that is common to
all versions of apache, but it might record the wrong package
dependency information when registering the port installation.

Kris