security/stunnel port broken

Brian Hatch bri at stunnel.org
Wed Apr 30 20:59:41 PDT 2003

> Thanks!  Yes, it seems Brian Hatch changed the patch without
> changing the name.  I just committed an update to the port, pointing
> it at my local site on the FreeBSD cluster instead of the Stunnel
> website, and changing the patch's name to avoid confusion on the part
> of the FreeBSD distfile mirrors.

Much, much apologizings...

Yes, I changed the patch -- it incorrectly required RSA blinding
even in client mode when no certs were set.

I didn't think about the fact that ports might be snagging it
and that reusing the same name would break anything.  I did
send an email noting the change on the Stunnel list, but I
didn't send to distro maintainers directly - my bad.  I'll
be sure to ping you directly in the future.

Regardless, Mike should be releasing a new version soonish that
has the patch built in.

Signing of from Toronto (no, I don't seem to have SARS...)

--
Brian Hatch                  "Why do you always try to
   Systems and                draw me into your little