security/stunnel port broken

Peter Pentchev roam at ringlet.net
Wed Apr 30 09:29:40 PDT 2003

On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 12:06:44PM -0400, Dan Langille wrote:
> There is a checksum error on the patch provided with the FreeBSD
> stunnel port:

Thanks!  Yes, it seems Brian Hatch changed the patch without
changing the name.  I just committed an update to the port, pointing
it at my local site on the FreeBSD cluster instead of the Stunnel
website, and changing the patch's name to avoid confusion on the part
of the FreeBSD distfile mirrors.

Thanks for the heads up!

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev	roam at ringlet.net    roam at sbnd.net    roam at FreeBSD.org
If you think this sentence is confusing, then change one pig.