Possible bug: 11.2-RELEASE guest with vtnet and PF

Jakub Chromy hicks at cgi.cz
Mon Jul 2 16:24:35 UTC 2018

omg.. sorry.

I've checked the r333181 revision, but I'm not as capable in C to
understand it completely.

So it looks like that in up to 11.1-RELEASE, one can run the /sbin/pfctl
-n -f ./config successfully without having the pf module loaded.

Now in 11.2, the pfctl without pf module in the kernel complains on
something (eg interfaces) and exits with code greater than zero.

This is the point where our script (of many years :) got stuck.

Thank you.

--

    regards

Jakub Chromy