pf logging only no active filtering

Malte Graebner mg at maltedoc.de
Thu Jun 15 20:22:07 UTC 2017

Don't get me wrong. I get your point.
I guess when using your method, I need to put in rule by rule, to test
each "pass" rule one on its own - okay no problem. But ... :D
I also need to test a mix of 300 nat/binat/rdr rules out of 10 networks.
So the pass quick rule can't help me, because the nat rules still
getting evaluated and filtered ( rule order ) or I'm wrong ?

I'm looking for something like pfctl -vv -n -f /etc/pf.conf for the pf
set which is logging against an "virtual" rule set, what will not take
any actions except logging the theoretical action to pflog.0 .