pf logging only no active filtering

Malte Graebner mg at maltedoc.de
Thu Jun 15 19:32:48 UTC 2017

using quick phrase has the side effect, that Im not able to see, if
there are any packets that would be blocked which shouldn't, because of
not eval the hole ruleset ( about 500 rules ).

e.g. : multiple bi directional nat rules , doing not what I expect them
to do. Then I can fix the ruleset, without affecting the live
environment. But therefore I need to process the hole ruleset, to not
get unhandy suprises with some rules when going live.