Max altq bandwidth 4.26 Gbit

Kristof Provost kp at FreeBSD.org
Wed Aug 10 12:42:34 UTC 2016

On 10 Aug 2016, at 14:38, Radek Krejča wrote:
> I have changed bandwidth to 100%, 90% or 95%. Syntax OK, but value
> stops at 1.27Gbit (it looks, that 1Gbit is default)
>
> When I give ifconfig, I see:
>
> media: Ethernet autoselect (10Gbase-SR <full-duplex,rxpause,txpause>)
>
> It looks that "autodetection" of pf is broken to.

I was afraid of that. I think the issue there is that when pf asks for
the speed of the interface it puts a 64-bit value in a 32-bit field, so
the resulting value is incorrect.

Please do file a bug, because you’ve discovered a real problem and
I’d hate for it to get forgotten about.

Regards,
Kristof