Children Feeding Scheme

Robert robert at thecharitybox.co.za
Sun Aug 17 09:24:35 UTC 2014

       P.O. Box 324, Jukskei Park, 2153

       Cnr. Taaibos and Mimosa Streets

       Wilro Park ,1724

       South  Africa

       Cell No.:  +27827876997

       Fax No.:   +27 11 7042358

       E-mail:  robert at thecharitybox.co.za

   Hello Everyone

   Have you ever had someone help you, expecting nothing in return but a
   simple "Thank you."

   I suspect that most of us have had such an experience at some stage of
   our lives and have had the thought that given the opportunity, we would
   "pay it forward" by doing something good for another person in need.

   The Charity Stores, a registered non-profit organisation does exactly
   that, assisting communities nationwide and bringing about change and
   development for the benefit of everyone.

   Child-Headed Households

   One of our current projects is the care of child-headed households
   at Orange Farm where orphaned children aged 12-13 years of age are
   looking after their brothers and sisters, some as young as two years
   old.

   Through a network of caregivers, we ensure that the children receive a
   cooked meal every day, which in the community, is reducing the number
   of children begging for food and is allowing the school-aged children
   to return to classes and continue their education.

   With children back in school and having regular contact with the
   network of caregivers, we have noticed a decline in the number of
   children becoming involved with criminals who prey on those willing to
   do anything for their next meal.

   We appeal to you to donate a few rand to help us continue to make a
   difference in the lives of these orphaned children.

   It only costs R2.00 per meal for each child, so your R10.00, R25.00,
   R50.00, or R75.00 will have a major impact.

   Donations of any kind are welcome, including new or used household
   goods, clothing, furniture, computers, and in fact, anything that you
   have to spare.

   Collection can be arranged by appointment.

   Contact Robert

   Cell No. 0827876997

   Email: robert at thecharitybox.co.za

   Help us Help Them

   Banking Details

   Account Name    : THE CHARITY STORES

   BANK                   :  ABSA

   Branch Code       : 632005

   Branch Name      : HORISON

   Account Number: 4083330363

   For more information on this worthy project, please do not hesitate to
   contact me at 0827876997

   COMING SOON TO YOUR COMMUNITY

   Regards

   Robert Miller

   0827876997

   TO BE REMOVED FROM THIS MAILING LIST, PLEASE REPLY WITH "UNSUBSCRIBE"
   IN THE SUBJECT FIELD.