Protocol filter capabilities

Thiago Damas tdamas at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 19:04:24 GMT 2005

  I'm sending the divert version of my program; use like this:

./p2p -b 65000 -k 65000 -e 65000 -g 65000 -i 65000

  ipfw add 100 divert 10000 tcp from 1024-65535 to any 1024-65535 via xl0
  ipfw add 60000 ip from any to any
  ipfw add 65000 pipe 1 ip from any to any via xl0 out
  ipfw add 65001 pipe 2 ip from any to any via xl0 in

  My idea is to use a stateful filter, to minimize the use of CPU
(this program runs on userland).
  Now, I'm looking at the PF code, to see where can I change.