if_bridge + altq (CBQ)

Hideki Yamamoto yamamoto436 at oki.com
Sun Dec 11 06:31:16 PST 2005

Dear David,

Thank you for your reply.  After sending my question to ML, I have
found that I did not write "pass .... queue ... " on /etc/pf.conf.
I had written the port definitions for queue in /etc/services instead
of /etc/pf.conf.  As it is Sunday today, I will try your suggestion
tomorrow.

Regards,

Hideki Yamamoto