[pf4freebsd] Re: [Fwd: cvs commit: src/sys/net bridge.c pfil.c pfil.h src/sys/netinet ip_input.c ip_output.c ip_var.h src/sys/netinet6 ip6_forward.c ip6_input.c ip6_output.c ip6_var.h ip6protosw.h src/sys/sys param.h protosw.h src/sys/modules/bridge Makefile]

Max Laier max at love2party.net
Wed Sep 15 20:51:07 PDT 2004

Thursday, September 25, 2003, 1:55:11 PM, Pyun wrote:
PY> The new release will show up in 2 days(IMO).
PY> I have some tests to be done before releasing 1.65.

That's true. That's why you can find pf_freebsd_1.65a.tar at the
well-known place: http://pf4freebsd.love2party.net/pf_freebsd_1.65a.tar
MD5 (pf_freebsd_1.65a.tar) = a18965f8efb5ad3944253af65f6f82ae

The final version will follow soon after, but if you are curious to see
all the fancy stuff that needs the testing ... check it out ;)

PY> BTW, you may have noticed that Max have made PFIL_HOOKS thread-safe.
PY> Recent Sam Leffer's commit attributes to Max's hard working.

Thanks for further advertising that ;) Everybody take a look at the
patches directory, for the cool stuff Pyun did: dynamic address changes
are now tracked! That's so cool,  hope that we find a way to get this
committed as well ...

Owww and in case you started wondering if we are still alive: Yes we
are! It's been just busy times for both of us and OpenBSD didn't
produce much input while waiting and fixing for Version 3.4 (grab a
copy! "... for much less the price of a cruise missile." ;))

But now we are back up and working on further integration into FreeBSD,
we will see what happens ;)

For those of you using the nipsi.de patchset: I am sorry that it is
badly out of sync right now, but I'll come up with the needed patches
and let you know as soon as they are hot.

--
Best regards,
 Max                            mailto:max at love2party.net