[pf4freebsd] Re: Bridging?

Pyun YongHyeon yongari at kt-is.co.kr
Wed Sep 15 20:47:46 PDT 2004

On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 08:15:45AM -0500, Brandon Weisz wrote:
 > Max,
 > I tested your patch with basically the same setup as Alan.  I'm using
 > the pf port, not sure if I should be testing with 1.62.

If your system is -current you should use latest version
(not in ports tree).

 > The quick and dirty is I didn't see any of the debug messages from
 > bridge.c.diff in the dmesg.

The debugging message may show up on your CONSOLE. If you do not
see any messages such as 'START, TRUE, calling' on your console,
it means pf does not work on bridge setup. However I don't think
so because bridge code supports PFIL_HOOKS and ipfilter also
relys on this feature.(But I can't sure 'cause I don't even use
bridge at all.)

I'll check this. Please don't expect the problem would be solved
right now. Max and I are very busy now in order to prepare pf's
import on base system. However if I find a time I'll try and fix
it if possible.

Thank you very much for reminding bridge problem.

Regards,
Pyun YongHyeon
--
Pyun YongHyeon <http://www.kr.freebsd.org/~yongari>