[pf4freebsd] Re: Bridging?

Alan Bryan alan at precisionautobody.com
Wed Sep 15 20:47:36 PDT 2004

On Wednesday 27 August 2003 05:20 pm, Max Laier wrote:
> DAMN IT ... what is this ... your mailserver won't let me send plain-text
> *.diff and tells me to "zip" and doesn't accept zip either ...

Strange - not sure why your zip wouldn't work.  I just sent one through just
fine.  Looked at the raw logs and I see the attempts with the *.diff but no
attempts with *.zip.

I'm trying to get ahold of another machine.  This will let me switch to ipfw
to get the current task done but then I'll also have spare hardware to help
get the pf bridging issue sorted out.

Thanks for the help,

Alan