New CARP patchset against RELENG_5_3

Max Laier max at love2party.net
Sat Nov 6 07:31:53 PST 2004

Hi,

Søren Vrist was so kind to sent me a reject resolved version of the CARP
patchset now to apply cleanly against RELENG_5_3. It can be found (alongside
with the earlier patches) at: http://people.freebsd.org/~mlaier/CARP/

Now that 5.3 is done I think that I am going to commit this till the end of
2004, provided you guys help with testing and provide me with feedback!

Thanks a lot to Søren for standing up and doing the nasty reject resolve!

/"\  Best regards,                      | mlaier at freebsd.org